Thursday 13 January 2011

Latest Scam eMail? RE!!!

Dear Friend,
I have a secured business proposal for you.l will like to know if you are
willing to assist me as a partner.Please contact me on my private email
dav1_314wksinh@yahoo.com.hk

You may seems to doubt the authenticity of my proposal which I don't find
strange, because of the means by which I have contacted you, please accept
my apologies for this,it is due to prompt access and confidentiality reposed
on

this medium.
YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE WILL BE APPRECIATED!!


-----Original Message-----
From: Mr, Alexander A. Flockhart [mailto:przylecka@uksw.edu.pl]
Sent: 10 January 2011 00:55
To: info@info.com
Subject: RE!!!
-----
Latest Scam eMails brought to you by MarketUK - Free Classifieds

http://marketuk.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook