Wednesday 5 January 2011

Latest Scam eMail? HELLO DEAR, I APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT

From: Barrister Dr. Williams Eze [mailto:ezebarristerdr.williams@yahoo.es]
Sent: 03 January 2011 20:37
Subject: HELLO DEAR, I APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT


ear friend,

How are you today and how is life over there in your country, am very happy
to inform you about the successful transfer of that fund i told you that i
will like to transfer into your bank account sometime ago but due to some
circumstance you opted out of the deal. However i later found someone who
helped me in the transfer,he is the CEO of RV PLATINUM SHIPPING SERVICE
based in Venezuela in the person of Mr Antonio Elortegui.

Meanwhile am on investment project in venezuela and i cannot forget your
tireless effort then to help me succeeded in this transfer and i have
decided to reward your kindness,i left a Bank Draft of (USD$2,000,000.00)
Two Million Dollars under the care of my personal assistance Mr. michael
brown to send to you as soon as you contact him through his personal email
address: mr.michaelbrown@yahoo.com.hk Tell him i asked you to contact him
regarding the bank Draft i issued on your behalf. In the main time am going
to be away from my email and I will not be able to check my email box, as i
will like to concentrate on my purpose of coming here to invest my money, if
you so desire to speak with me you can reach me on phone with
+58412575530.Let me know as soon as you receive your Bank Draft so that we
can both share in this joy.

Thanks and have a nice day.
Regards,
Barrister Dr. Williams Eze


-----
Latest Scam eMails brought to you by MarketUK - Free Classifieds

http://marketuk.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook