Wednesday 5 January 2011

Latest Scam eMail? Mrs. Joyce A. Cappello/ Happy New Year And Reply ME

From: Mrs. Joyce A. Cappello [mailto:mrsjoyce_a_cappello@ibibo.com]
Sent: 04 January 2011 22:42
Subject: Mrs. Joyce A. Cappello/ Happy New Year And Reply ME


Attn:Dear Friend,

My apologies for an unsolicited email. I am Mrs. Joyce A. Cappello. I am a
United States Citizen,

Nationality Italian American and I am 55 years old. I reside here in 630 S
Evergreen Avenue, Woodbury

Heights, New Jersey 08097 USA.

I was short listed among the beneficiaries whose funds was released on the
31th of October 2010 for

immediate payment by the United Africa Economic Commission (UAEC), after all
process and documents

was presented my funds was moved to one of the African most Leading Bank
where my fund will be

release to me. I did all that i was instruted to do including all the
documents and transfer fee which was

imposed and requested by the Bank before they can finalized my funds
transfer to my local Bank here in

New Jersey but all to no point of conclusion, at times I wonder why and
where those bills comes from.

After all these processes my funds was then moved from the African Bank to
the United Nations where i

was asked to pay a huge amount for taxes incurred on my inheritance, I
though of the amount that i have

spent on this and i decided it has to stop, A friend of mine advised me to
contact Ms. Asha Rose Migiro,

deputy secretary general of the UN to know exactly what was delaying my
payment and what can be done

to get my fund transfer into my account without any further delay and
unnecessary payment.

She explained to me that who ever that has been contacting me through mails
is a fake. She asked me to

contact the office of the high commissioner in Abuja west africa where my
funds was already issued to a

(VISA Credit Card), so I decided to travel down to Africa with all the
documents i have to get my funds. I

was directed to the office of Bar Ola Iyke Martins, Who is the member of
payment programme committee, i

contacted him and he explained everything to me in details, Right now i am
very happy because after all

verifications my (VISA Credit Card) was given to me with my total funds
loaded in it, I got back to New

Jersey and was able to use the (VISA Credit Card) on any of our local cash
machine without stress.

Barrister Ola Iyke Martins, showed me the full information of those that are
yet to receive their payments

and i saw your email as one of the beneficiaries who have not yet receive
their payment under case file

44AC003 and i decided to email you. In case you have been dealing with those
who have nothing to offer

you, please dear friend you have to stop any discussion with them they are
just hell of scammer and thief.

Therefore, i would advise you if you are interested in receiving your funds
then get back to me, for Barr,

Ola Iyke Martins's contact. contact him directly for assistance do inform
him that your case file is

44AC003, you really have to stop dealing with anyone who is contacting you
telling you that your fund is

with them because it is not with them. They are only taking advantage of you
and will not stop untill you

have nothing left with you.

The only fees i paid after i met Barr, Ola iyke Martins, was the processing
and logistics fees, which is

normal in all legal offices in the world. Take note of that, i advise that
you contact Barr. Ola Iyke Martins,

so that he can help you in collection of your (VISA Credit Card) Instead of
dealing with those liars that

have nothing to offer than asking for different kind of money to complete
your transaction.

Thank you and be blessed. feel free to email back to let me know as soon as
you retrive your (VISA Credit

Card).

Mrs. Joyce A. Cappello.


-----
Latest Scam eMails brought to you by MarketUK - Free Classifieds

http://marketuk.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. This posted email is using my name, Joyce Alison Cappello, erroneously. I am not a Mrs., that is not my email address, I did not write that email and want this post removed as it is derogatory, insulting and slanderous.
    Sincerely,
    Ms. Joyce Alison Cappello

    ReplyDelete

Find us on Facebook