Wednesday 5 January 2011

Latest Scam eMail? Oil & Gas Company in Cote D'Ivoirie

From: Tim Clark [mailto:timclark225@hotmail.com]
Sent: 04 January 2011 23:37
To: undisclosed recipients:
Subject: Re: Oil & Gas Company in Cote D'Ivoirie

Dear Sir /Madam
It is a fact that we have not met before neither have we had any previous business dealings, but I strongly believe that with understanding and trust we can have a successful business relationship.
I am a principal staff with Oil & Gas Company in Cote D'Ivoirie I have access to very vital information that can be used to transfer funds out of the project account to a secured account outside Cote D'Ivoirie. I have the required machineries to get it done since I am still in active service.
 If it was possible for me to do it alone I would not have bothered soliciting for foreign support, ultimately I need an honest foreigner to play an important role in the completion of this business deal.
I look forward to meeting you in person and doing good business with you and please treat as confidential
I wait your letter of intent to partner with me
 
Sincerely
Tim Clark
 



Latest Scam eMails brought to you by MarketUK - Free Classifieds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook