Wednesday 5 January 2011

Latest Scam eMail? Dear Good Friend

Dear Good Friend

Compliments

It is indeed my pleasure to write you this letter, which I believe will be a
surprise to you as we have never met before, and I am deeply sorry if I have
in any manner disturbed your privacy. Please forgive this unusual manner of
contacting you, but this particular letter is of exceptional and very
private nature. There is absolutely going to be a great doubt and distrust
in your heart in respect of this email, coupled with the fact that, so many
individuals have taken possession of the Internet to facilitate their
nefarious deeds, thereby making it extremely difficult for genuine and
legitimate business class persons to get attention and recognition. There is
no way for me to know whether I will be properly understood, but it is my
duty to write and reach out to you.

My name is Mrs.Vivian Salem, wife of late Salem Nasim in Iraq, some years
ago, I lost my husband Nasim and three children -Husam, 15 years old, Wasim,
12 years old and Merna, 6years old, this Happened when a Combatant Military
Tank shelled our car as my family attempted to flee heavy fighting in
Baghdad, View the Website below for detail Story of how I lost my family .

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/hi/middle_east/04/vivians_story/html/1..s
tm

Before my husband and my Children was killed, he Deposited the sum of $29.5
Million (Nine Million five hundred thousand Dollars ) with a Security &
Finance company. I had contacted a Diplomat who was attached to the United
Nation Peace keeping forces and had assured me of assisting me to move the
Boxes through Diplomatic Cargo,ONLY if I had a PARTNER to receive it on my
behalf .

All I need from you is to receive the Fund as my husband business Associates
and Invest the fund into any Lucrative Investment in your country.I will
remunerate you with 30 % at the end,but most of all is that I solicit your
trust in this transaction and will not want you to betray me at the end
Please in your reply, include your Mobile number, Home telephone number and
your residential or company address for easy Communication.

Thank you,
Mrs.Vivian Salem


-----
Latest Scam eMails brought to you by MarketUK - Free Classifieds

http://marketuk.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook