Tuesday 28 December 2010

Latest Scam eMail? Urgent Letter !!!

From: Mr. Toal Lee Achan [mailto:test@hostos.de]
Sent: 28 December 2010 14:30
Subject: Urgent Letter !!!


From the Desk of:
Mr. Toal Lee Achan

I wish to seek your assistance for the transfer of US$25M depository made by
a foreign investor for an investment programme that has remained dormant for
years now. I discovered that the account holder died without making a WILL
on the depository.

This money cannot be approved to a local bank account holder, but can only
be approved to a foreigner. If you will stand as next of kin to the fund, it
will be shared 50%/50%, As this is a TWO-man business deal transaction.

I shall provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help
you understand the transaction. I need your assistance and co-operation to
this reality as I have done my Home-work and fine tune the best way to
create you as the beneficiary of the fund. My position as the branch manager
of the bank will be used to advance this deal.

I will like you to provide immediately your full Names and Address, Date of
Birth, Occupation, Tel & Fax Numbers so that an Attorney will be able to
prepare the necessary documents and affidavit which will put you in place as
the next of kin. The Attorney will draft and carry out the notarization of
the WILL and also obtain the necessary documents and letter of
probate/administration in your favor for the claim.

I will appreciate your early reply for commencement of business. Contact me
for acknowledgment by E-mail and whereby you are not interested; please
indicate in your reply so that I can seek for the assistance of someone
else.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, I expect that you will not take undue
advantage of the trust I Will bestow in you email me at
mr.toal_achan@yahoo.com.hk I await your urgent response.

Thanks with great regards.
Mr. Toal Lee Achan


-----
Latest Scam eMails brought to you by MarketUK - Free Classifieds

http://marketuk.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook