Friday 31 December 2010

Latest Scam eMail? DEAR CONTRACTOR - RE - YOUR CONTRACT CLAIM BETWEEN 1990 - 2010

I Got this one SIX times - why???

From: SENATOR DAVID MARK. [mailto:senatordavid.mark@o2.pl]
Sent: 31 December 2010 10:56
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: DEAR CONTRACTOR - RE - YOUR CONTRACT CLAIM BETWEEN 1990 - 2010


OFFICE OF THE SENATE PRESIDENT -
SENATOR DAVID MARK.
Telephone: +234 - 7033259713.

NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY,
SENATE COMMITTEE ON CONTRACTS CLAIM BETWEEN 1990 TO 2010 NATIONAL HOUSE OF
ASSEMBLY COMPLEX, ABUJA, NIGERIA.

DEAR CONTRACTOR - RE - YOUR CONTRACT CLAIM BETWEEN 1990 - 2010

I am Senator David Mark, (Senate President) the Chairman of SENATE
COMMITTEE ON CONTRACTS CLAIM BETWEEN 1990 TO 2010.

His Excellency, President Goodluck Jonathan ordered for immediate review and
investigation on contracts awarded to both Local and Foreign contractors
starting from 1990 to date both executed and non-executed for immediate
review and payment on any contract satisfactorily done and confirm to be
legally awarded by this committee. Upon this decision, the new President
inaugurated this Committee and I was appointed to head the Committee, hence
all contract files were passed to me from all the dissolved task forces,
Ministries, Corporations, Agencies and Parastatals of government on
contract payment and from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) since CBN lost
its credibility during the Military regime.

This Committee was mandated to pay off any contract certified okay after the
review and reconciliation. However, after the investigation on your contract
file which proved your claim to be illegal and unrealistic, I decided to
send this confidential message. I have decided to contact you first by your
email due to the urgency of this transaction, as I am aware that it will
take at least two to three weeks for a normal post to reach you. So I
decided it is best using the email. I crave your understanding of the fact
that no contract was genuinely awarded to you by the Federal Government of
Nigeria. That this fund you are claiming emanated through a deliberate
over-invoicing of contract genuinely awarded to a German Firm by some
members f the Contract Award Committee.

These workers contacted you to come and put up claims on this since as Civil
Servants, law does not allow them to run any overseas accounts.

For the fact that original contractor has been paid long ago, they used
their positions to obtain all the required documents to back up this claims.
I and my committee members are to cancel this payment after investigation
but for a reason which I will let you know when I hear from you, I decided
to seek your confidential co-operation. Nobody knows the outcome of this
investigation as it on me as the chairman to put up a final report. I
decided to keep it confidential to seek your opinion on this matter, "I HAVE
INTEREST ON THIS FUND" and I the Chairman decided to write a favorable
report on your behalf confirming your claims to be genuine.

With this satisfactory report, a Legal Clearance Certificate will be
obtained on your behalf from the Federal Ministry of Justice to legally
back up your claims as now required by the Civilian Government. Considering
your financial input to this transaction, all present financial obligations
to claim this fund will be taken up by both of us towards the successfull
conclusion of this lingering transaction, but this depend on your
acknowledgment of this letter and our agreement on the sharing of the fund
and your guarantee on my share getting to me at this end.

This piece of information which you have at hand now, is the true position
of things and it is obvious to you. You may be getting one or two
information from your partners and other people the reasons that are holding
this payment which is false.

I am telling you for your own interest to stop further communications with
these people concerning this payment because the truth is what you have at
hand now and no other person knows. I am categorically telling you that
without my instructions as the Chairman of this committee and also as the
Senate President, this fund cannot get to you otherwise you end up spending
more money without success.

Furthermore, I am assuring you that under the new dispensation for contract
payment, I will make this dream a reality. This depends if you can stop
further communication with any other person as well as keeping my
communication with you secret and confidential because only you and I knows
the outcome of this investigating Committee.

For confidentiality and security reasons, I expect to hear from you between
now and the next 7 days from the date of receipt of this message in
acknowledgment of this proposal, otherwise, I will believe you are not
interested and I will go ahead to recommend the cancellation of the contact
payment out rightly and reveal it to my committee members.

I await your response to enable me commence work in the processing of claim.
You can reach me on my personal telephone number: +234 - 7033259713

Best regard,

Senator David Mark,
Senate President/Chairman
SENATE COMMITTEE ON CONTRACTS CLAIM BETWEEN 1990 TO 2010.

-----
Latest Scam eMails brought to you by MarketUK - Free Classifieds

http://marketuk.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook