Monday 27 December 2010

Latest Scam eMail? Pls Confirm

From: Victor J. Mavis [mailto:johnsuz@mccaigue.com]
Sent: 27 December 2010 06:43
To: ******
Subject: Pls Confirm
Hi
I am Mr Victor Mavis Head of Finance, Allied Irish Bank, London, In January
2007, one of my customer (foreigner) who was a consultant made a numbered
time Fixed Deposit, valued at Ten Million, Six hundred Thousand Dollars),for
twelve (12) calendar months in my Bank.
Upon maturity, we sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but
got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered
from his contract employers that he is no longer on earth.
Consequently, hence you are a foreigner I shall present you as the next of
kin to claim the said fund and the fund will be share in the ratio of 50%
- 50% . I assured you there is no risk involved as i will use my position to
bear and secure approvals and Guarantee the successful execution of this
transaction within 7-working days.
Victor Mavis
Latest Scam eMails brought to you by MarketUK - Free Classifieds
http://marketuk.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook