Thursday 30 December 2010

Latest Scam eMail? My Dear Compliment Of They Season

From: Mrs. Barbara Lawrence [mailto:brbrlawrence832@gmail.com]
Sent: 23 December 2010 13:51
Subject: My Dear Compliment Of They Season


Dearest Beloved,
I don't really know who you are, but peace is unto you as you read this
letter.

My Instinct tells me that I can trust you by my proposition.

I got your contact through Internet directory and My Instinct directed me to
send this massage to you.
I am a widow and a devoted Christian, My Name is Mrs.BARBARA LAWRENCE from
UNITED STATES.

Since my husband died, I have been suffering from arthritics and lately
doctors have diagnosed me
with terminal cancer, which left me with approximately twelve months to
live. I am currently on wheelchair and being looked after by a nurse here
in Old Peoples Home Queensoak Nursing Care Centre

Before my husband died, he left some money to the tone of $10.2m United
State Dollars (Ten Million, Two hundred thousand dollars) and he made me
promised him that it should
be used for Humanitarian work, because we have no children and he don't
want his brothers to lay hand on it, since they don't believe in God, they
have a different vision.

This money is currently Deposited in a Bank Here in LONDON . If you will
promise me that you will use this money to achieve the wish of my husband
and me, then I will instruct the bank to release the content of the vault
in your name.

God bless you as you walk in the light and glory.
EMAIL:(mrsbarbaralawrence@yahoo.com)
Yours in Vineyard,
Mrs.BARBARA LAWRENCE



-----
Latest Scam eMails brought to you by MarketUK - Free Classifieds

http://marketuk.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook