Sunday 26 December 2010

Latest Scam eMail? Hello

Hello

I hope this message finds you well. Compliments of the season.I ask for your
assistance for the transfer of $2.5 million to your account. I am a member
of the debt recovery team(Spain liason office).

We have discovered an over-invoiced contract with an excess of $2.5 million
and my team have resolved to move the cash out of Spain and to a reliable
partner. I was assigned to get someone we can rely on to receive this cash
for us.

We are going to work in line with all money transfer international laws and
on terms that will be favourable to you. It can be done before the year runs
out. Please send me your full names, address and phone number so i can call
and give you details. I look forward to hearing from you.

I'm waiting your swift respond, My private email address is,
courierrser@yahoo.co.jp Thank Yours Faithfully, Mr. Barnabas Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook