Thursday 30 December 2010

Latest Scam eMail? Dearly Beloved one

From: AMANDA WHITE [mailto:mail@test.com]
Sent: 29 December 2010 17:47
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Dearly Beloved one


From: Mrs. White
256 Spencer Close,
EX8 4LP
Beloved dearest one

My dear beloved I am the above named person but now undergoing medical
treatment in Barnes Hospital, By fleet, Surrey, KT14 7LF, London, England. I
am married to Sir Gerald White who worked with British Judicial Commission
in Chelsea England for over a decade before he died on 5th of July in the
year 2005. We were married for fifteen years without a child. When my late
husband was alive he deposited the sum of GBP,350,000.00(Three hundred and
fifty Thousand Pounds} this money is still with the Bank, my Doctor told me
that I would not last for the next 4 months due to a rare form of cancer of
the pancreas.Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. I decided to donate
this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person who will
utilize this money to widows.

I want an individual that will use this fund and provide succor to poor and
destitute persons, orphanages, and widows and for propagating peace in the
universe. I don't have a child who will inherit this money and my husband's
relatives are not inclined to helping the poor persons and I do not want my
husband's hard earned money to be misused. I am not afraid of death since I
am going to be in the bosom of the Almighty. I do not need any telephone
communication in this regard because of my health, and because of the
presence of my husband's relatives.

With God all things are possible As soon as I receive your reply I shall
give you the contact of the Finance/Security in Europe. I will also issue
you a letter of authority that will empower you as the original beneficiary
of this fund. Please always be prayerful all through your life. I will also
be most glad if you can tell me a little about yourself. Hoping to hear from
you, you can contact me with your positive response.

Mrs.Amanda White
email:amandwhite@live.com


-----
Latest Scam eMails brought to you by MarketUK - Free Classifieds

http://marketuk.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook