Friday 6 January 2012

Oooooh its another scam!! FW: From Mrs. Sulak<><>

From Mrs.c.Sulak

I am the above named person, now undergoing medical treatment. I was married
to late Engr M.N Sulak who worked With the Embassy for Nine years.

We were married for eleven years without a child. My late husband Engr M.N
Saluk died on the 24th of April 2006 after a brief illness that lasted for
only four Days. I decided not to re-marry or get a Child outside my
matrimonial home, because as a good Christian my religion is agents it says
the Bible and I lived a happy and good Christian life with my late husband.

when my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $22 Million (Twenty
Two Million America Dollars) with one Finance house Presently in London. I
have been in the hospital for eight months suffering from cancer. The 1st
surgery operation has been conducted and I still have the pains in me crying
every day and night looking up to God to save cure me and save my life
Recently my Doctor told me that I may die any time any day because of my
cancer sickness.

Having known my condition I decided to donate the $22 Million (Twenty Two
Million America Dollars) my late husband deposited with a finance house in
London to you a good organization that will utilize this fund very well by
helping the less privilege. Like to the orphanages, Old people, homeless. I
took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this
Fund.

I want you to always pray for me as I have no life again says my doctor. It
will be my please to receive your good response and I will contact or direct
you to my late husband attorney that will help you to secure this $22
Million (Twenty Two Million America Dollars) and I want you to assure me
that you will use this $22 Million (Twenty Two Million America Dollars) to
help the less privilege .

Am waiting for your respond. Please your responding to this mail, email me
at: mrsclsulak0002@gmail.com
God bless you and your good family

Mrs.c.Sulak.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mrs Sulak [mailto:spam@urallc.ru]
Sent: 05 January 2012 22:41
Subject: From Mrs. Sulak<><>

Latest Scam eMails brought to you by MarketUK - Free Classifieds

http://marketuk.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook