Thursday 5 January 2012

Happy New Scam!! FW: Compliments of the season to you...!

Dear Sir/Madam,

Compliments of the season to you. I will try to be brief. My late client
died leaving behind a large sum of money to the tune of Ten Million Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars.

I contacted you because you have the same family name as my Late client.
With your help we can claim the above mentioned Fund in the bank or the it
will be confiscated if i cannot get a hold of anyone Related to the
deceased.

Should my proposal offend you or contradict your moral ethics, I apologize.
Should you be interested and wish to help, do Reply to me and we can discuss
further our plan of action, kindly get back to me.


Best Regards,
Dato Mohammed

From: Dato Mohammed [mailto:tankamal1960@hotmail.my]
Sent: 16 December 2011 10:31
Subject: Compliments of the season to you...!

Latest Scam eMails brought to you by MarketUK - Free Classifieds

http://marketuk.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook