Friday 13 January 2012

Nearly fell for this cracker NOT !! FW: A CRY FOR HELP

Dear beloved friend ,

Greetings to you in the out there!!.This mail might come to you as
a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your
mind; but please, consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense
of humility. My name Kelvin Morris I,m a 65 years old man. I am British
living in Dubai (United Arab Emirate). I was a merchant and owned two
businesses in Dubai.

I was also married with two children. My wife and two children died in a car
accident six years ago. Before this happened my business and concern for
making money was all I lived for. I never really cared about other values in
life. But since the loss of my family, I have found a new desire to assist
helpless families. I have been helping orphans in orphanage/ motherless
homes. I have donated some money to orphans in Sudan,Kenya,Uganda South
Africa, Cameroon, ,Greece,Romania ,Cambodia,Vietnam and some Asian
countries. Before I became ill, I kept £5Million in a long-term deposit
account in a finance/security company .


Presently, I,m in a hospital in Europe where I have been undergoing
treatment for esophageal cancer. I have since lost my ability to talk and my
doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last
wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations. Because
relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness,
I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any
of them.

Please, I sincerely beg you to help me collect the deposit and the interest
accrued from the company and distributes it amongst charity organizations.
your share of will be 30% of the total money for your help and for any
cost you incur during the process of collecting and distributing the money
to charity organizations.

I am writing this from my laptop computer in my sick bed where I wait for my
time to come.I pray that God uses you to support me.

I,m willing to offer you a reward If you are willing to help please reply as
soon as you can. May the good Lord bless you and your family.

Regards,
Kelvin Morris

-----Original Message-----
From: Mr.Kelvin Morris [mailto:kelvinmorris2008@yahoo.com]
Sent: 12 January 2012 23:42
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: A CRY FOR HELP

Latest Scam eMails brought to you by MarketUK - Free Classifieds

http://marketuk.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook