Tuesday 17 January 2012

Latest Scam eMail? Greetings From Mr. Richard Azan in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

Dear Sir

I am enchanted using this tremendous opportunity to converse with you in
this medium of communication. However i sincerely seek your very urgent
assistance in the realizing of the transfer of US$9.5 million Dollars. I am
Mr. Richard Azan, of the audit and inspection unit, in a reputable Bank here
in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia In the course of our routine Auditing and
Inspection of Bank records. I discovered a floating and dormant account with
a credit balance of US$9.5 million. The said amount belonged to our former
customer Engr. Martin Jones from the United States (now deceased) Engr.
Martin Jones Died in a plane crash with his wife and two daughters.

Since his original next of kin, being his immediate family, died alongside
him. I therefore as a matter of urgency seek your total co-operation to be
presented as the next of kin to Engr. Martin Jones to enable my bank
facilitate the transfer of the US$9.5 million to a Bank Account you will
present.

I intend to resign my position as a banker and relocate to your Country in
the near future. I would be very glad should you therefore confirm your
willingness to assist in receiving this fund before my final departure to
join you for the investment purpose


Kindly reply with the information below.

Full Name: __________________
Address: ___________________
Nationality: ___________________
Age: _______ ___________________
Occupation: _____________________
Phone:________________ Fax:___________________
Cell phone: ___________________________
Country of Origin: ____________________


You can kindly give me a call on this number Country code is
+60-162581557.It will be a great pleasure to have you call me so that I can
give you a verbal update regarding my proposal.


I am looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible.

Best Regards

Mr.Richard Azan


-----Original Message-----
From: Mr.Richard Azan [mailto:mraichardazan@bankplc.cpm.my]
Sent: 13 January 2012 14:23
Subject: Greetings From Mr. Richard Azan in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

Latest Scam eMails brought to you by MarketUK - Free Classifieds

http://marketuk.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook