Saturday 1 September 2012

Texa'con' - FW: I am urgently waiting for your response


Dear Friend:

My names are Mr. Nuel Oke, I am about to retire from my job as auditor with Texaco Oil Company before the end of the year 2012.  I write to inform you of my intention to invest in a hotel, real estate or any other business in your country and to request your assistance in carrying out the feasibility studies on location, type and estimation on how much it will cost to establish a three star hotel either by outright purchase, already existing but dilapidated one, renovate or setting up a new one entirely.


If you sincerely carry out this survey, and give me a feedback as early as possible, I will give you the power of attorney to build & manage the  hotel on my behalf, pending my retirement.  I have (US$8,000,000.00) that I deposited for this project,  and 0.8% will be for you as part of services done on completion while the rest will  be for setting up the project on my behalf.


I am presently down with kidney transplant as a result of my age but I have been assured by my doctor that I will be fine and back to work soon.  Please do let me know if you are capable of handling all these. I will be expecting your reply as soon as possible.  This is genuine and I need all seriousness attached to this project.


Thanks.
Mr. Nuel Oke

-----Original Message-----
From: Mr. Nuel Oke [
mailto:alvinmjenisweb@yahoo.com]
Sent: 30 August 2012 18:11
Subject: I am urgently waiting for your response

______________________________________________________________


Latest Scam eMails brought to you by MarketUK - Free Classifieds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook