Wednesday 29 August 2012

WHAT? Not even a 'Dear Sir'??? FW:Please get back to me for more details...


I am Barr. Daniel Lim, an attorney at law. A deceased client of mine,
that died as the result of a heart-related condition on March 2005. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his
family in the tsunami disaster on the December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia.

My late Client has a deposit of seventeen point five Million Dollars US$17,500,000.00 Million) left behind.

Get back to me for more details.

Best regards,
Barr.Daniel Lim,
Attorney at Law.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mr.Daniel Lim [
mailto:wp.53@o2.co.uk]
Sent: 02 August 2012 20:31
Subject: [***SPAM*** Score/Req: 07.8/5.0] Please get back to me for more details...
____________________________________________________________

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook