Friday 10 August 2012

Spammer nonsense - FW: GREETINGS FROM MISS LINDALIN JET CLIFFORD


Hello
Greetings.

I am Miss Lindalin Jet Clifford a nationality of Australia but resides in Accra Ghana in west Africa with my father until unfortunately he died in his office while taken cup of coffee,Before this sudden death tragedy which came upon us.My parents had left some acquired reasonable sum of USD10Million and 50kg of Gold kept here in Accra-GHANA WHICH IS READY TO BE SHIPPED UNDER THE AUTHORIZED LICENSE OF MY LATE FATHER AND ALL I AM SOLICITING IS FOR YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE TO TRANSPORT THEM OUT SO THAT I CAN RELOCATE TO YOUR COUNTRY AND JOIN YOU FOR MY SAFETY BEFORE THE PEOPLE THAT KILLED MY PARENTS KILL ME BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL AROUND ME, MY FATHER'S DEATH AFTER PROPER INVESTIGATION WAS LINKED TO HAVE CONNECTION WITH HIS RELATIVES AND COPARTNER WORKERS WHO WORKS IN OUR MINING COMPANY ALL BECAUSE THE WANT TO TAKE HIS POSITION.

I am soliciting for your full support and help to receive these funds and gold to a safe custody in your country as my legal trustee and investor of the funds in overseas to avoid the people who killed my parents in Ghana.Attach here is my photo.

BLESS YOU
MISS LINDALIN JET CLIFFORD
+233572027484

-----Original Message-----
From: Lindalin [
mailto:lindcliffordjett@gmail.com]
Sent: 10 August 2012 13:56
Subject: GREETINGS FROM MISS LINDALIN JET CLIFFORD

_____________________________________________________________

Worried about online security? Click Here for 
Firewall Pro, the Ultimate PC Protection Software

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook