Sunday 12 August 2012

This poster can't even bother with a subject lline..... FW: RE

but it's still a scam...

Hi,

My name is Captain Joe Hutcins in the United States Army and a member of the USARPAC Medical Team that was in Baghdad, Iraq but have now been deployed to Kabul Afghanistan to conclude my tour.I want to share important information about my experience while serving with the U.S 1st Armored in Baghdad before my redeployment to Kabul that would be of mutual benefit to us. I however cannot reveal all the information now until we agree to cooperate in this mutually beneficial enterprise. As a first step, I will like you to visit the BBC website links below to enable you have an insight into what I intend to share with you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

After digesting the information contained in the website I will like a confirmation of that so that we can discuss the matter of mutual interest. I must confess that I am very uncomfortable sending this message to you by such means but I am rather constrained because of time. I cannot predict your reaction, you may misconstrue the importance and decide to go public, which will be rather unfortunate. I can only state that the essence of this message is strictly mutual.I will be more explicit upon a positive response from you. Please respond with a confirmation that you have visited the website and that you are keen on learning more. I will await your thoughts via my personal email address:captainjonhutcins0@qq.com Thanks for your time,

Best Regards,
Captain Joe Hutcins


-----Original Message-----
From: Captain Joe Hutcins [
mailto:joehutcins@smkfirm.info]
Sent: 12 August 2012 01:46
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: RE
________________________________________________________

Worried about online security?
Click Here
for the ultimate PC Protection Software

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook