Monday 18 June 2012

Beneficiary scam .. FW: FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION.

My Greetings,

This is Mr. Richard Samson. The Branch Manager of a Foreign Bank operating
in the Republic of Ghana. I therefore come to you with a sincere and clean
heart for you to consider my Business Proposal as stated below:

There is an abandoned Fund in my Bank to the tune of US$58.2million.The
Beneficiary died 7 years ago after a brief illness. There is no Lien or
legalized Will attached to the Account where the aforementioned Funds were
deposited. This means that anybody from any part of the World can claim the
funds through due process. However, I have worked out the modalities,
strategis and technicalities for the possible claiming of the funds. Full
Details of this operation will be provided to you "only" if interested to
Partner with me on this Project. Our sharing ratio is 50:50.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Thank you.

Respectfully Yours,
Mr. Richard Samson.
Branch Manager.

-----Original Message-----
From: RICHARD SAMSON [mailto:richardsamson816@yahoo.com]
Sent: 28 May 2012 12:00
Subject: FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION.

______________________________________________________

Latest Scam eMails brought to you by MarketUK - Free Classifieds

http://www.marketuk.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook