Tuesday 8 May 2012

More rubbish and piffle .... FW: Mrs.M.H urgent

(with original formatting)

Dear One

PLEASE ACT AS OUR FRONT TO TRANSFER THIS FUND
FOR JOINT

INVESTMENT

I am Mrs.Munah Hussein the Wife of the former
foreign Affairs Minister from Libya,I need you
to advised and assist me act as this front to
release and TRANSFER this Funds $28.5million to
your account for our joint investment And the
Funds Deposited in one of the Security Company


in Europe.For Investment in your country.Please
get back with you
acceptance and readiness, but if you are not
interested please dis-regard
and delete from your email box. And i want it to
be private and confidential for security
reason.I need your information s, Please if you


know that you can not handle this transaction,do
not respond.I will forward you all the Documents
about the Funds,Because my Husband
was death last 2 years During Gadfly Crisis. I
will give you more detail as
soon as i hear from you.I have only one Daughter
before my Husband
Died.

(munah3@adinet.com.uy)p



Your Resident
Address------------------------------------------------------

Id
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phone number
-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Best Regard

Mrs,Munah Hussein Mazig


-----Original Message-----
From: Mrs,Munah Hussein Mazig [mailto:munah1@adinet.com.uy]
Sent: 07 May 2012 15:53
Subject: Mrs.M.H urgent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook