Wednesday 30 May 2012

More Piffle - FW: Your Inheritance Is On The Way

I am David Ellis of the London Clearing House. I decided to contact you
because of the prevailing financial report reaching my office and the
intense nature of polity in London.


This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via cash
delivery system.This system will be easier for you and for us. We are going
to send your payment of US$7.3 Million to you via courier service. I have
secured every needed document to cover this fund.

Note: This fund is coming in 2 security proof boxes which are sealed with
Synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. I will use my position to
release this fund to you. The boxes are coming with a Courier agent who will
deliver them to you at your home address.

All you need to do now is to send to me:


1. Your Name in full:.........
2. Address:...................
3. Nationality:...............
4. Age/Gender :..................
5. Occupation:................
6. Telephone/Mobile Phone:....


Note: The Agent does not know the contents in these boxes, the content was
declared to him as Sensitive Photographic Film Materials.


I will secure the clearance Certificate that will be tagged on the boxes
which I will dispatch along with the security inner Keys of the consignments
to enable you access them as soon as they are delivered to you.


Best Regards,


David Ellis
+447011148113.

-----Original Message-----
From: DAVID ELLIS [mailto:davidellis009@yahoo.com]
Sent: 29 May 2012 22:56
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Your Inheritance Is On The Way
_________________________________________________________
MarketUK - Free Classifieds
http://www.marketuk.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook