Tuesday 6 September 2011

Yippee!!! 30.8M Dollah!!? YOU ARE NEXT OF KIN TO OUR LATE CUSTOMER


FROM MY DESK: MR. J.K.BUCKNOR (NIB):
Date: 28th August 2011.

Dear Friend,
I am the Nkrumah Branch Manager of National Investment Bank Ltd, Accra- Ghana. Although after going through your profile, I decided to seek for your assistance for the transfer of US$30.8Million to your account. This fund was deposited by our late customer Engr. Carr Anderson, a Canadian citizen who died on January 2006.
This transaction is risk free, as I discovered deceased was an orphan and have no relative left, you shall stand the next of kin to enable this funds release to you. I will give you all documents that will cover you the bonafide next of kin without trace. I’ve secured this fund (US$30.8M) with our offshore Bank (ING BANK) there in Belgium, where it can be transfer to your account immediately without question. I will give you details as it concerns this claim once you indicate your wiliness to carry out this transaction with me.  We shall share 50/50% once above fund is transferred to your account. Kindly forward your contact telephone numbers for our easy communication.

Please contact me with my alternative email (jukbnibltd211@yahoo.co.jp) for detail only. Your urgent response would be appreciated.
Regards,       
Mr. Jude Kofi Bucknor.
Accra-Ghana. (In West Africa).

-----Original Message-----
From: JB [
mailto:nibltdghana@hotmail.co.uk]
Sent: 01 September 2011 21:41
Subject: YOU ARE NEXT OF KIN TO OUR LATE CUSTOMER


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook