Thursday 12 May 2011

Latest Scam eMail? ATTENTION PLEASE

Greetings,
My name is Dr.Gagan Chaturvedi, I work with Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
as the auditing manager and also resides in Abu Dhabi. I have interest
to invest in your country as well as seek your service in private and
confidential matter, I am the Auditing manager heading financial
department here in our bank. On my routine inspection I discovered a
dormant domiciliary account with a Balance of twenty and a half million
US Dollars [$ 20.5 Million USD].

I write to seek your indulgence and assistance in transferring this
fund to your country through legal means. I am proposing to make this
transfer to a designated bank account of your choice in your country
for investment. At the conclusion of this transaction. Kindly contact
me if you would like to work with us so that we can discuss further.
dr.gaganchaturvedi@yahoo.com

Regards,
Dr.Gagan Chaturvedi


Treat yourself at a restaurant, spa, resort and much more with  *link removed*
 
 -----Original Message-----
From: Gagan Chaturvedi [mailto:dr.gaganchaturvedi@rediffmail.com]
Sent: 12 May 2011 02:24
To: prince199344@yahoo.com
Subject: ATTENTION PLEASE

 

Latest Scam eMails brought to you by MarketUK - Free Classifieds

http://www.marketuk.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook