Friday 4 March 2011

Latest Scam eMail? From Major David Patrick , British Military Baghdad,Iraq.

Sick I think you'll agree....

From: officer@military.com [mailto:military.com@military.com]
Sent: 22 January 2011 15:25
Subject: From Major David Patrick , British Military Baghdad,Iraq.


Dear Friend,

My name is Major David Patrick, a British Army serving in the 3rd Infantry
Division in Iraq. I want you to read this mail carefully and understand it.

In 2003, my men and I found over $900 million in Saddam Husein's hideout in
Baghdad, we sent some back to the Iraq government after counting it in a
classified location, but we also kept some behind for ourselves. Some of the
money we shared among ourselves worth over $200million, I kept mine for a
while in a secured place.View the below link to verify/confirm my
statement.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

I need someone to help me, I found a secured way of getting the package out
of Iraq for you to pick up through the help of a UN humanitarian officer on
peace keeping. I do not know for how long I will remain here as I have been
lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention.I just
need someone I can trust,i lost a box of gold to someone that said he will
help me,I won't like to make the same mistake.The total amount of money is
$10million.

If you can handle this deal let me know immediately, you will receive 20% of
the money , all you need to do is to find a safe place where you can keep
the box till i leave Iraq and also keep our communication
SECRET/CONFIDENTIAL.Get back to me immediately at:
major.davidpatrick@yahoo.com

Regards,

Major David Patrick
British Military Baghdad,Iraq.


-----
Latest Scam eMails brought to you by MarketUK - Free Classifieds

http://marketuk.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook