Thursday 7 December 2017

It's still happening... Yawn!! FW: Hello Dear..

This has been going in one guise or another since 1994 - People, please stop
doing it!

06 December 2017

Dear Beloved Friend,


How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I
hope this mail meets you in a perfect condition.


You may not understand why this mail came to you. But if you do
not remember me, you might have received an email from me in the
past regarding a multi-million-dollars business proposal which we
never concluded. I am using this opportunity to inform you that
the multi million-dollars business has been concluded with
another person who financed it to a logical conclusion. I thank
you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into
your account due to one reason or the other best known to you.


But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the
fund out of the bank to my new partner's account in China that
was capable of assisting me in this great venture.


Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness you
showed during the course of the transaction I want to compensate
you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $2,000,000.00. I
have left an ATM card for you worth $2,000,000.00 cashable any
ATM machine in the world. My dear friend I will like you to
contact my: Rev. Father John Ugo, for the collection of this ATM
card.


I have authorized him to release the ATM card to you as soon as
you contact him regarding this issue. At the moment, I am very
busy here in China for investment with my new partner. Please I
will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is
from the bottom of my heart. Also comply with Rev.Father John
Ugo, so that he will send the ATM card to you without any delay,
contact him on the below contact information:


Name: Rev. Father John Ugo.
Address: No 4 Ikoyi dolphins Estate Lagos-Nigeria
Email: revjohnugo21@gmail.com



Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone
number/your address where you want him to send the ATM card to
you.


Thanks and God bless you and your family, hope to hear from you
soon.


Regards,
Barrister Mike David

______________________________________________________________

-----Original Message-----
From: Barr.David Mike [mailto:info@lee.org]
Sent: 06 December 2017 12:40
To: ******************
Subject: Hello Dear..
______________________________________________________________

How to Scam a Scammer..... Get your copy on Amazon

http://amzn.to/2AeoQqO
______________________________________________________________


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook