Friday 14 April 2017

This Stinks - don't ever respod to emails like this - FW: Confidential


Hello,

This message may come as a Surprise,I therefore duly crave your indulgence to accord it the privacy it deserves nevertheless.I got your details after an extensive on-line search by my lawyer for a reliable and reputable person on your national data base to undertake a business project with me .My name is Gabriel Arcanjo da Costa of Sao Tomé and Príncipe.Please kindly contact me via my personal E-mail: if you are interested in partnering with me on a mutually beneficial project so that I can divulge further details to you.

Awaiting your favorable response.
Regards,
Gabriel Arcanjo da Costa
Sao Tomé and Principe

-----Original Message-----
From: Gabriel Arcanjo Da Costa [mailto:gabriel@ast.net]
Sent: 12 April 2017 01:11
To: Recipients
Subject: Confidential
_____________________________________________________________________________

It's a SCAM!
_____________________________________________________________________________


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook