Tuesday 17 December 2013

The only Purpose is to SCAM!!! - FW: My purpose of contacting you

Oh, and there was no attached message, ho hum!!
 
From the Desk of Mr. Edward Kong
Vice President & Branch Manager:
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (USA) NA
Flushing Branch
39-02 Main Street
Flushing, NY 11354, USA
 
Dear friend,
 
I am Mr. Edward Kong, the Vice President and Branch Manager of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (USA), Flushing Branch Flushing New York, USA. I write to seek your consent to carry out a transaction that would be highly beneficial to both of us. I know you may be wondering why I am contacting you for this despite all the friends and relations that I have but I decided to do this with an unknown person to avoid any form of blackmail in the future.  Mr. Alvin Peter Kappelmann Jr was an account holder with my bank. I have been his account officer for 9 years before his death. He died during the World Trade Centre bombing in September 11 2001. KINDLY OPEN THE ATTACHED MESSAGE. 
____________________________________________________ 
-----Original Message-----
From: Mr. Edward Kong [mailto:edwardkong24@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: 16 December 2013 00:13
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: My purpose of contacting you

____________________________________________________ 


Latest Scam eMails brought to you by MarketUK - Free Classifieds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook