Monday 21 October 2013

More rubbish!! FW: URGENT INFORMTION FOR YOU

That's not how you spell 'INFORMATION' either!! At least if you're going to rip someone off do it with a bit of style!!


Dear Sir,

I am Barrister Mohammed Issa, a legal attorney to Gamal Al Din Mohammed Hosni Sayed Mubarak the second son to President of Egypt President Hosni Mubarak, I need to know if I can entrust you with a matter of great importance that will be of mutual benefits to both of us.

kindly do get back to me as soon as possible because I do not want loose all that I have saved some where safe before the government confiscate everything as the are already planning to do.I will appreciate a response from you regarding my mail to you along with your information. for response email back to my private box at issa_mohamed1@yahoo.com.hk

Best Regards

Barrister Mohammed Issa



-----Original Message-----
From: Mohammed Issa [
mailto:infoinvestment17@yahoo.com.hk]
Sent: 15 October 2013 21:46
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: URGENT INFORMTION FOR YOU

___________________________________________________

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook