Monday 1 July 2013

Ohhh goody, 37Milliion!! FW: Private Mail

 Actually, just after your personal details - Don't fall for it!!
 
Attention,
I have a profiling amount of 37Million United States Dollars secured in an offshore private bank. I am seeking your assistance in securing these funds into a safe account for future investment purposes but requiring maximum confidentiality. This is borne out of the fact that I am still in active service in the Military here in Afghanistan.Upon your positive response to my proposal, I will provide you with the following information:
* How I will introduce you/your company to the holding bank and make you the beneficiary of the money.
* Who I am and why I have decided to sought for your assistance.
*What percentage of the money I am willing to give you for your assistance.
 
Kindly respond with your full name,house address,private phone number,occupation and a scanned copy of your identification to my email: (maynard202@zing.vn), for further directives.
Sgt.Christopher Maynard 
__________________________________________________________ 

 -----Original Message-----
From: Sgt.Christopher Maynard [mailto:cmaynard@us.army.mil]
Sent: 29 June 2013 06:10
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Private Mail

__________________________________________________________

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook