Sunday 29 July 2012

More Drivel and Piffle FW: NEED URGENT RESPONDS



Dear; Associate Investor

I am Tamara Cole the wife of Mr. David Cole who lost his life during the Libyan civil war crises with two of my sons. I am presently here in London UK to secure my life under the United Nation Refuge forum. My husband had a whooping sum of USD$50.million dollars before his death from the crude oil business he did with the Libyan oil and gas independent marketers.

I want your assistant on any magnitude investment with the said money in question for something good to bench on in your country. I would love you to contact me with your personal details information for me to have the said investment invested under your control.

The details needed from you are, your full name. Your full contact address, your mobile number. The related details would be used for the documentation on the said funds as my Beneficiary and partner for any like able investment that could be benched on.

Thanks.

Mrs.Tamara.Cole

-----Original Message-----
From: MRS.TAMARA COLE [
mailto:mrs.tamarac@yahoo.com.ph]
Sent: 28 July 2012 14:44
Subject: NEED URGENT RESPONDS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook