Tuesday 7 February 2012

Scam - I don't even live in the US! ABOUT THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT.

WORLD-WIDE ORGANIZATION DELIVERY AGENTS.
Corporate Head-Quarter
SWITZERLAND.


I am Diplomat Dr.Steven Edward;This is to inform you about my successful
arrival in George

Bush Inter-continental Airport with your cash consignment worth $10.5
Million United State

Dollars which I have been instructed by the International monetary
fund/World bank head

quarters in zurich to be delivered to you.
The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to
them that the

fund is no way related with neither drug nor fraud money, I have presented
the papers and

they where very much pleased with the paper's, Please try and reach me with
my number

(281) 674-3117 as I can not afford to spend more time here due to other
delivery I have to

take care of in Australia.
I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call me on phone (281 674-3117)
As you may

know I do not want the security company where this Consignment is been
lodged to start

getting apprehensive because of the length of time it has stayed.
However, before the delivery Will be effected, we need you to reconfirm the
following

information's so that the funds will not be delivered to the wrong person.
1. Full Name:
2. Residential Address:
3. Direct Telephone Numbers:
4. Valid Identification:
After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall
contact you so that

we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package
to your

residential address.
Send the requested information so that we can proceed .
Regards.
Diplomat Dr.Steven Edward.
WORLD-WIDE ORGANIZATION DELIVERY AGENTS.
PHONE: (281) 674-3117

-----Original Message-----
From: STEVEN EDWARD [mailto:stevenedward17@ymail.com]
Sent: 07 February 2012 14:17
Subject: ABOUT THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT.

Latest Scam eMails brought to you by MarketUK - Free Classifieds
http://www.marketuk.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook