Saturday 2 July 2011

Latest Scam eMail? Hello Dear,


Hello Dear,

This letter might surprise you because we have not met neither in person nor by correspondence. But I believe it is one day that you get to know somebody either in physical or through correspondence. My Name is Mis Kinsey Manno, 23 years of age from Liberia in West Africa,now staying in refugee Dakar-Senegal under the UN destitute home.I got your contact from this Google-search. I am the only Daughter of late Dr.Williams Kizzi Manno. was the personal advicer to the former head of state of my country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning, killing my mother and my father. I managed to make my way to this nearby country Senegal. However after their death I escape with a very important documents of my father money $4.5M .which i am the next of kin. You will help me invest this money wisely. I am ready to pay 25% of the total amount to you if you help us in this transaction and another 5% interest of Annual Income to you, for handling this transaction for us, which you will strongly have absolute control over it.

i will send you my picture for you to know whom i am and reachable telephone number so that you can call me in my next mail.

Awaiting your urgently response.thanks and remain bless.

Regards

Mis Kinsey Manno

-----Original Message-----
From: kinseygmno@seznam.cz [
mailto:kinseygmno@seznam.cz]
Sent: 02 July 2011 12:35
Subject: Hello Dear,

 

Latest Scam eMails brought to you by MarketUK - Free Classifieds

http://www.marketuk.co.uk

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook